Why U educational videos are provided free of charge. The contents of all Why U videos are copyrighted by Why U, Inc. all rights reserved. Such content may not be adapted, changed, or modified in any way, except with the prior written permission of Why U. Such content may be reproduced, downloaded, and disseminated, but only for non-commercial purposes; such reproduction, download, and dissemination rights are revocable by Why U. Copyright infringement is a violation of federal law subject to criminal and civil penalties. Why U will prosecute any illegal use of the content to the full extent of the law through the appropriate legal venues.
All videos provided are in "as-is" condition. By downloading or receiving these videos, you agree as follows:
- Neither Why U nor any of its directors, officers, employees, or representatives (collectively, its "agents") shall be held liable for any harm to you or any third party resulting directly or indirectly from your use of the video. You shall hold harmless and indemnify Why U and its agents from and against any liability for any such harm, even in the case of the negligence of Why U or its agents.
- Why U grants to you a temporary, revocable limited license to use the videos as you see fit, provided that:
- You shall not adapt, change, or modify any portion of the video, or the video as a whole.
- You shall not sell the materials or charge for the use of the video.
- The video may not be redistributed, shared, repackaged or included in any online or offline archive, video collection, website, DVD, or other media without written permission from Why U.
- You shall not attempt to transfer or sublicense ownership of the video to anyone.
- You shall not attempt to register a copyright or trademark for any part of the video. No portion of this limited license shall be interpreted to convey any copyrights to you or to limit Why U's rights in the video.
- Why U may terminate this limited license at any time at its discretion, at which time you must immediately discontinue use of the video. You, however, are not permitted to terminate this limited license. Your only means of discontinuing your obligations under this limited license is to discontinue all use of the video.